As many of you now know cannabis edibles and infusions will be coming to an OCS store and other regulated dispensaries at the end of October. Well, that what we can only hope since October 2019 is the time in which edibles and cannabis infusions are set to become legal. While you wait for this day to come, check out this recipe for a nice relaxing THC infused mojito!
There are many ways to make Cannabis infused drinks. One of the most common ways is to make a cannabis rum infusions by infusing the TCH into alcohol. This can usually take weeks to complete, but there are ways to do it within only 48-72 hours.
NOTE: If mixing cannabis with alcohol, be very careful as too much cannabis can result in a very potent drink!
How To Make A Cannabis Infused Mojito
- 1/8 OZ of Cannabis
- 1 Bottle of White Rum
- 5 TBSP of Sugar
- Lots of Mint
- Crushed Ice
- Carbonated Water
LET’S GET STARTED
- Preheat you oven to 240 deg.f
- Wrap your cannabis up in tinfoil and place it in the oven for 20 min. This will begin the decarboxylate process.
- Remove the cannabis from the oven and then squeeze it into a cheesecloth. This needs to be able to fit into the bottle of rum.
- Let the bottle with the cannabis inside sit for a minimum of 24 hours. Your can let it sit for upto two weeks, which will increase the potency. If you do this make sure to burp the bottle every 10 hours.
- Grab yourself a glass. Squeeze half of a lime into the glass and then mix in the sugar.
- Add your crushed ice to the glass.
- Get a hand full of mint and clench it within your hand. This will help release the mint flavor. Place the mint in the glass.
- Stir in 1 oz. of the cannabis infused rum, and then top the glass off with some carbonated water.
- Give the glass a nice stir, insert a straw, take a sip and enjoy!
We hope that you enjoy your Cannabis Infused Mojito. If you have any questions about cannabis or cannabis grow systems, including LED grow lights, grow tents, or nutrients, we at Herb Guys are always happy to help.